1. Copyright. All material on this site (the “Site”), and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by ProCure Treatment Centers, Inc. ("ProCure") and/or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively "ProCure") or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations.
2. License for Use of This Site. ProCure grants you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of ProCure. This site or any portion of this site may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, republished, displayed, posted, transmitted or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without the express written consent of ProCure. ProCure in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
3. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trademarks") displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use and Trademark without the written permission of its owner. You may not utilize any framing or use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any Trademark without the express written consent of ProCure.
5. Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, ProCure makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
6. Specific Disclaimer Concerning Medical Information. The information provided on this Web site is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice nor is it intended to create any physician-patient or clinical relationship. Please remember that this information should not substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice because of materials read on this Web site.
7. Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND YOUR USE OF IT IS EXCLUSIVELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. PROCURE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN IT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR QUALITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROCURE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, TEXT, GRAPHICS, HYPERLINKS, COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROCURE WEB SITE AND OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED ON ANY PORTION OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER SERVER. PROCURE ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY FROM YOUR ACCESSING, BROWSING OR DOWNLOADING ANY PORTION OF THIS WEB SITE, OR RECEIPT OF COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROCURE WEB SITE.
8. Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary and shall not, in and of itself create a clinical relationship between us or cause ProCure to create or retain any medical information of you. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of ProCure and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, market research, fund-raising and focus groups. You agree that you will not send or transmit to the ProCure Web site any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. Furthermore, ProCure is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the Web site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. ProCure does not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. You should be aware of the general security risks of transmitting information over a public network, and while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private.
9. Privacy. We refer you to our privacy statement for a complete discussion of how ProCure utilizes information you communicate via our Web site.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE
Also, please read the Privacy Statement for this Web site.